Product Code: COBRA 352/MA
COBRA 352, manual sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates. The machine cuts from 45° right to 45° left with the head which can be tilted from 0° to 45° left.
On the model 352 MA (pneumatic vice), which is supplied complete with steel base, the vices close automati- cally when lowering the head.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, main lockable disconnect switch, emergency stop, motor magne- to-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24 V). – Rotating table mounted on bearing for a smooth and precise rotation.
– Adjustable mechanical stops at 0° and 45° left/right to position the head quickly.
– Screw locking system to lock the head at any degree.
– Steel base (for 352 MA only).
– Chip conveyor is predisposed to mount a chip collector.
– Automatic device to lubricate blade.
– Material is clamped by means of two vices which can be freely positioned along the longitudinal axis of the material.
– Movable aluminium jaws which can be adjusted vertically.
– Head locking system.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Machine predisposed to be hoisted.
– The machine is supplied without saw blade.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs