Product Code: SHARK 230 NC HS 5.0
SHARK 230 NC HS 5.0, electrohydraulic automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on profiles and solid parts in structural, stainless and alloy steels, with restpiece which cannot be fed in automatic of 60 mm.
– It cuts dimensions up to 230×230 mm and can operate also in semi-automatic cycle.
– CNC machine with controlled double axis so as to obtain, on the same bar, 1000 different lots each of different lengths and quantities.
– CNC machine with a new controller : MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. This new PLC has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
-7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time
– Protective guards for the operator safety according to the latest Machine Directives EN 13898/2007.
– Field bus control system with double microprocessor with serial connection.
– Structure in sturdy cast iron G25, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
– Ergonomically positioned on the front side of the machine, the control panel allows for easy viewing of machi- ne operations and job set up.
– Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 100 m/min controlled by an AC inverter drive system.
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut
– Saw frame movement on linear guide with ball-recirculating pre-charged slide.
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick
– Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
– Manual band tension with LED display on control panel.
– Hydraulic power pack to supply the saw frame and the feeding and cutting vices. Variable pressure adjusters allow to set the clamping force.
– Feeding length up to 500 mm in a single stroke driven by a stepper motor and ball screw assembly.
– Feeder vice with sideways movement for self-adjustment in case of bars slightly deformed.
– Automatic retract of back jaw feeder vice to help the feed-in of bars heavily deformed (OPTIONAL).
– Driving pulley secured by tapered hub to ensure a strong fastening still allowing axial adjustment.
– Adjustable blade-guide heads in steel with carbide guide inserts, coolant taps for the traditional lubrication and preset to install the mist lubrication (OPTIONAL).
– Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
– Two vertical rollers to help aligning the material.
– Adjustable guide to unload cut pieces.
– Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of locked tool.
– Enclosed steel base with coolant tank and chip drawer, that can be replaced by a powered chip auger (OPTIO- NAL).
– Blade brush driven off band wheel.
– Sound and flashing indicator for machine shut-downs.
– Machine preset for being handled by lift truck or crane.
– Bimetal band for the cut of profiles and solid pieces.
– Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs