Product Code: SHARK 281 CCS
SHARK 281 CCS (Cut Control System) manual bandsawing machine to cut from 0° up to 60° left. Other than the manual cut mode, the sawing machine can make single cuts without operator, using the head weight control- led by a hydraulic brake: after the cut the band stops. The frame at this point is manually lifted to the position needed in order to reposition the bar to cut . In the version with pneumatic vice (MA) the vice is opened/clo- sed by a manually-controlled valve (optional with pedal control).
A FEW FEATURES:
– Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, loose-key safety switch, main switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V).- IP55 control handle.
– Vice with fast clamping device.
– Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
– Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Double head return spring.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
– The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.
Package: 1 Pairs