Product Code: SHARK 282
SHARK 282, manual band sawing machine to cut from 45° right to 60° left.
The vice on the pneumatic versions (MA) opens and closes by means of a manually operated valve (or by means of a footpedal which is instead optional).
A FEW FEATURES:
– Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Double head return spring.
– Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast-positioning system.
– Wide working surface with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265 mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearing.
– Adjustable precision stops for cuts at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right.
– Steel base with removable coolant tray.
– Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
– The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.
Package: 1 Pairs