Product Code: SHARK 282 SXI EVO
Shark 282 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic band sawing machine, with operation also in manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle, for cutting from 45° right to 60° left.
– Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
– Semi-automatic cycle: Starting the cycle: – the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
– Semi-automatic dynamic cycle: lowering the head manually, so as to position it just above the material, the semi-automatic cycle starts by pressing trigger switch on handle.
– CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm.
– Low voltage soft keyboard, in polyester, with thermo-shaped buttons, with tactile feeling and sound signal when operating.
– Display for the following messages: + Diagnostic + Allarms (cause description). + Input and output status. + Cut counting. + Time spent for the cut made. + Blade motor absorption. + Blade tension. + Blade speed. + Numeric displaying of the head position.
– Control handle of the manual cycle at 24 V, IP55.
– Program with several special cutting cycles.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Wide working surface with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265 mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearing.
– Double band rotation speed (36/72 m/min) with card PRESET to mount the electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed (from 15 to 100 m/min).
– The limits of the head stroke are programmed through the control board, depending on the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
– Manually-operated blade tensioning through electronic transducer, with displaying.
– Steel base with removable coolant tray.
– Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditio nal lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs