Product Code: SHARK 350 NC HS 5.0
SHARK 350 NC HS 5.0, electrohydraulic automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on profiles and solid parts in structural, stainless and alloy steels, for dimension up and in between 350mm x 350mm.
Standard machine features:
+ Motorized chip conveyor which can be assembled on the left or right handside of the machine
+ Variable vice pressure allow to set the clamping force
+ Two vertical rollers assembled on the feeding vice to help align the material
– Numeric controlled machine CNC MEP 50-Windows “CE” based, that has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
– “Clean cut” cycle
The feeding vice moves backwards the material once the cut has been completed. This eliminates any scratches caused by the blade during its return to its starting position.
– Field bus control system with double microprocessor with serial connection.
– 7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive, it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– Cnc machine that enables to memorize a maximum of 100 cutting programs, each with different quantities and lengths and to select up to a maximum sequence of 100.
– Structure in sturdy cast iron G25, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
– Cutting head downfeed movement with hydraulic cylinder on linear guides with recirculating ball bearings.
– Hydraulic power pack to supply the saw frame and the feeding and cutting vices.
– Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 115 m/min controlled by an AC inverter drive system.
– Feeding length up to 600mm in a single stroke driven by a stepper motor and ball screw assembly.
– Rest piece that can no longer be fed in by the feeding vice: 120 mm.
( Optional feeding vice jaws in order to reduce the restpiece down to 25mm+cutting length).
– Blade deviation ( Optional)
– Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even not straight bars.
– Driving pulley locked by conical clamping ring to ensure a strong fastening still allowing axial adjustment.
– Software to control/assess/correct in real time:
– cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning – against the programmed values
– Adjustable steel blade-guide heads, with roller and carbide pads, coolant taps for the traditional lubrication
– Machine predisposed to install a mist lubrication system (OPTIONAL).
– Idler pulley movement from the keyboard to replace the band easily
– Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut
– Work lamp and Laser projector to position the bar accurately to carry out non-standard or facing cuts
– Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of blade jammed.
– Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
– Coolant tank incorporated in the base
– Two coolant pumps to ensure high cutting liquid quantities (120 l/min) to cool down the band and wash up chips from the working area, so as to guarantee a longer blade life.
– Wash gun to clean the working area
– Sound and flashing indicator for machine shutdowns.
– Machine preset for being handled by lift truck or crane.
– Bimetal band for the cut of profiles and solid pieces.
– Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs