Product Code: SHARK 382 SXI EVO
SHARK 382 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic sawing machine , with operation also in manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle, for cutting from 45° right to 60° left.
– Machine with controlled single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP.
– Semi-automatic cycle: starting the cycle: – the vice closes and the motor starts – the head goes down to execute cut – motor stops – head returns to top position and vice opens.
– Semi-automatic dynamic cycle: lowering the head manually, so as to position it just above the material, the semi-automatic cycle starts by pressing trigger switch on handle.
– CYCLE DOWN UP : Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm.
– Low voltage soft keyboard, in polyester, with thermo-shaped buttons, with tactile feeling and sound signal when operating.
– Display for the following messages: Diagnostic + Allarms (cause description). + Input and output status. + Cut counting. + Time spent for the cut made. + Blade motor absorption. + Blade tension. + Blade speed. + Numeric displaying of the head position.
– Control handle of the manual cycle at 24 V, IP55.
– Program with several special cutting cycles.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Rotating table (mounted on a 420 mm roller bearing, pre-loaded with thrust bearing) with steel vice plates which can be replaced after wear.- Double band rotation speed (40/80 m/min) with card PRESET to mount the electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed (from 15 to 100 m/min).
– The limits of the head stroke are programmed through the control board, depending on the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
– Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast-positioning system which functions in automatic also when in manual mode.
– Manually-operated blade tensioning through electronic transducer, with displaying.
– Steel base allows to recover coolant also when cutting at the maximum degrees.
– Coolant tank inside the steel base with electric pump so as to lube-refrigerate band. The drawer to collect chips can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).
– Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard-delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs