Product Code: SHARK 512 SXI EVO
SHARK 512 SXI evo, semi-automatic electro-hydraulic sawing machine with 4640x34x1,1 mm band, to cut pipes, profiles and beams up to 510×320 mm at 0°.
– Extremely versatile machine, for cuts between 60° left and 60° right.
after having positioned the bar, starting the cycle the following operations are performed: vice closing – motor start – head descent for cutting – motor stop – head return – vice opening.
– CYLCE DOWN UP: Operating in semiautomatic cycle , the new function DOWN makes the head and blade motor stop once the cut is finished with the vice closed, by pressing the UP button the head raises back to its starting point and the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
– Low voltage soft keyboard, in polyester, with thermo-shaped buttons, with tactile feeling and sound signal when operating.
– Display for the following messages: + diagnostic + alarms (cause description) + input and output status + cut counting + time spent for the cut made + blade motor absorption + blade tension + blade speed + numeric displaying of the head position.- Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
– Rotating table, with etched accuracy graduation, tilting on a roller bearing with 280-mm diameter.
– Wide supporting surface for the max. safety and stability while cutting.
– The bar support with roller, on the left of the cutting table, slides on linear guide with ball recirculation, so that it can be easily moved to cut up to the max. angles without any disassembly.
– Hydraulic vice with fast sliding approach, movable on linear guides with ball recirculation.
– Manually-operated blade tensioning through electronic transducer.
– Vertical support of the movable head with manual adjustment, sliding on linear guide with ball recirculation.
– Wire chip brush.
– Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling.
– Coolant pistol to keep working surfaces clean.
– Coolant tank inside the steel base and chip drawer.
– Machine arranged for handling with lifter.
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs