Product Code: SHARK 660 CNC HS 4.0
Shark 660 CNC HS 4.0, automatic double-column bandsaw for 0° cuts on structural, stainless, alloy steels, profiles ,solid parts and profiles with dimensions up to 660x660mm.
– CNC machine with a new controller: MEP 40.
It has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
– This sawing machine also features a semiautomatic cutting cycle and uses latest generation technologies;
indeed, Shark 660 CNC HS 4.0 is equipped with a NEW controller with processor RISC 32 bit 200 MHz
with integrated interface to:
– Install a GSM card (OPTIONAL) to send an SMS to the programmed number notifying the type of emergency occurred while the machine was operating unattended.
– Connect to an Ethernet network for the remote assistance service.
– Get software updates and changes by e-mail, that is transferred to USB port by SD or MMC card and later on the control memory, through the suitable slot on the control console.
– Choose in the library (that can be extended by the user) the material type, geometry and hardness, the type of band to be used and the control automatically sets: position of the cutting head, feed rate, and the blade rotation speed.
– 8” touchscreen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive, with a self-learning feature it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
– CNC machine to store up to 300 cutting programs each with different quantity and length.
– Structure in sturdy cast iron, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life.
– Cutting head downfeed movement with 2 brushless motors and with recirculating ballscrews-nut, with hydraulic compensation of the cutting head.
– The cutting head movement is with linear guides and ball-recirculating pre-charged slides.
– Hydraulic power pack to supply the feeding vices, cutting vices and carbide pads.
– Infinitely adjustable cutting speed from 15 to 200 m/min by vector inverter.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls, screw/nut and stepper motor (feeding length in one stroke 760 mm or 30” that can be repeated in order to cut any length)
– Self-aligning feeder vice unit for feeding even strained bars.
– Rest piece that can no longer be in-feeded automatically by feeder: 70mm.
– Driving and idler pulley locked by conical clamping ring.
– Software to control/assess/correct in real time: – cutting force – cutting torque and band tensioning against the programmed values.
– Control panel, with and adjustable frame, assembled on a rotating arm.
– Adjustable blade guide blocks. This system, that guides the blade, is a combination of pre-charged rollers and carbide inserts.
– Idler pulley movement from the keyboard to replace the band easily.
– Automatic adjustment of the front blade-guide head according to the dimensions of the bars to be cut.
– Blade deviation device.
– Laser projector to position the bar accurately to carry out non-standard or facing cuts.
– Band rotation control with stop in real time in case of blade jammed.
– Electro-mechanical servo-system for the blade dynamic tensioning.
– Coolant tank incorporated in the base.
– Blade cooling with lubricating oil by means of two coolant pumps. Each pump has a 120l/min flow rate.
– Wash gun to clean the machine.
– Powered blade brush.
– Chip conveyor.
– Sound and flashing indicator.
– Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
– Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Package: 1 Pairs