Product Code: TIGER 352/MA
TIGER 352, manual vertical sawing machine to cut from 60° left to 45° right, with HSS blade.
A FEW FEATURES:
– Sawing head movement on double linear guides with preloaded slides with recirculating ballscrews.
– Electrical panel (wiring totally identifiable, main lockable disconnect switch, motor magneto-thermal overlo- ad, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24 V).
– Low voltage IP55 control handle.
– Rotating table on a center pin with axial bearing which allows higher precision on the cutting angle set.
– Double set of gears to obtain a high performance.
– Four speeds blade rotation 15/30/45/90 rpm (OPTIONAL 30/60/90/180 rpm).- Vice with anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
– Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
– Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
– Steel base with chip drawer and removable coolant tray.
– Electrical pump for the blade lubrication and cooling.
– The machine is supplied without saw blade.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
The vice on the TIGER 352 MA (pneumatic vice) opens and closes by means of a manually operated valve (or by means of a footpedal which is instead optional).
Package: 1 Pairs